IMPROVE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE WITH A PROFESSIONAL LOOK
First impressions count. It’s said that potential customers decide within the first 30 seconds whether or not to leave a website. Your website will be designed according to your business vision and goals, and will help to create a strong branding message by tying the look and feel together with your corporate logo and other marketing materials.
See some of our recent projects below:
What We Offer
Reciprocal Consulting has created websites for customers of all sizes and all budgets over a wide variety of industries. Our services are customizable according to your needs and budget. We have setup countless website optimizer experiments for many of our clients. We know "what sells" online.
- Professional, SEO Friendly, Web Design
- Web Hosting & Domain Registration
- Logo Design
- Photo slide shows
- E-mail setup
- E-commerce shopping carts
- Mobile Template, (for advertising on mobile devices)
- Focus on Usability, Ease of Navigation and Conversion Funnels
- Video Integration (windows media or flash)
- Website audio recordings
Five Common Web Site Design Flaws
1. Many sites do not put enough work into their search engine, but about half of all users rely on a pages search function to find the information they want.
2. No matter how easy navigating a site is, users would rather have the information they want presented to them rather than having to hunt for it, so make sure information is not buried.
3. Avoid providing too much information because irrelevant information and marketing materials will drive customers away. Make sure to remove any old information and keep the site up to date so customers see only what they want.
4. Make sure your site is simple enough to use that low-bandwidth users, who still account for about 25 percent of computer users, are able to view the site.
5. Finally, Web sites that are nothing but text are boring, incorporating video and other graphic elements keeps visitors interested and provides alternative ways to deliver your message.
"Five Common Web Site Design Flaws" - Computerworld Pratt, Mary K.