IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
We are a proactive online reputation management firm that cares about your image as much as you. With the explosive popularity of social media, free blogging web sites, and consumer review sites, it has become very easy for even novice internet users to publish disparaging content to the web and harm a company's hard-earned reputation. Social bookmarking and voting sites like Digg and Stumbleupon have the ability to put that content in front of hundreds of thousands of visitors within an hour or two, and search engines like Google are indexing content at a faster rate than ever. Most blog posts start showing up in the search results within 1-4 weeks of getting posted.
Do reputation management firms need to be concerned about the web?
Of course they do.
Online reputation management is the future of reputation management, and a proactive approach is the best approach. We have the ability to generate positive information, buzz, and press about your company by having it published on many different news and social media web sites.
Proactive Reputation Management
Preventive measures are well worth it in reputation management. Very few online reputation management firms offer proactive approaches to building and maintaining your reputation. Proactive RM approaches benefit in many ways:
Create your online image by putting out positive information that leaves a lasting impression with visitors.
Press releases build on your positive image and create additional brand awareness and niche authority.
Positive, targeted blog posts introduce your company to new visitors on the web in a positive light. An established social media presence can keep negative content at bay.
Search results for your company name can be dominated by the positive media we create for you. It often takes months for new sites to start showing up in search results overtaking negative web pages, but by being proactive we create established pages that show up with content that you control. Many proactive approaches create links to your web site that help it in the natural search results; this is a key component to SEO.
Online Reputation Management Monitoring
We protect your brand or company image by monitoring the internet for negative content. The following types of sites are where negative content is frequently found:
- Niche forums
- Social Media sites like Digg, Myspace, Facebook, and Stumbleupon
- Blogging portals like Blogspot and Wordpress.com
- News and consumer web sites
- Search engine results from any online media
When negative content is found, we notify our clients and make recommendations for the best way to have it removed or minimize its impact.
Reactive Reputation Management
Many companies never think of reputation management until their reputation has been tarnished by an unhappy customer who published their dissatisfaction on the web. Often times, those comments reach the search results, and it can take a very long time to get the content removed or replaced.
From a reactive standpoint, we advocate for our clients in many ways, depending on the situation.
- Contacting web site owners
- Contacting social media users
- Legal advocacy
- Negative SEO
- Social media responses
- Make use of social media TOS restrictions
- Commenting on blogs or social media to dispel incorrect information
- Each RM situation is different and could require a different approach. A key component of reputation management is weighing the possible consequences and not taking action that could further harm your company's reputation.
What We Offer
The complete package for online reputation management:
- Proactive approaches to online reputation management
- Customized RM monitoring service based upon your company's popularity and specific needs
- Reactive reputation management solutions based upon the nature of each instance
- Comprehensive monthly reputation management reports detailing RM incidents, actions, and proactive measures
- Competitive Intelligence - As part of our competitive intelligence program, we monitor things being said on the web about your competitor as well.
Don't wait until your reputation has been destroyed to take action.